Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't Bother

Writing this from airport appreciation session, 1900-2400.  Aka, ready reserve.

Don't bother going to the Northeast, or flying out of LGA, ORF, EWR, or JFK for about a week.  It's a mess.  All of my flights have been full lately, from passengers wanting to go from point A to point B, via points C, D, and Q, which have been my flights lately.  I had a passenger trying to get to Norfolk, via Richmond, from Charlotte.  He was planning on getting to Richmond and going from there.  Unless he goes back to Charlotte, or goes to Dulles or DCA from Richmond, the guy's out of luck.  I have friends that are stuck in LaGuardia, that were supposed to be back the day after Christmas.  They ran out of hotel money, and have now been living in the airport for a few days.  Welcome to my world.  Now the plan is to go from LGA to Charlotte, via Nashville.

What a boring, humorless, and dry post.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment