Sunday, January 23, 2011

Airport Bingo

With this job, I practically live in airports.  I spend a lot of my down time sitting in the terminal watching people go by, and silently judging them.  Making airport bingo was the next logical step.  Also available in PDF form.  Click on the image below to download and print.  Be sure to shrink to fit in your print options.


As a bonus, I've also got an in-flight checklist, which I'll probably be making into a bingo chart soon.
  • Person who gets up to use the bathroom and gets trapped by flight attendant service carts.
  • Someone too cool to take off their giant headphones and sunglasses the entire flight.
  • “I have a tight connection, tell the pilot to radio and tell them to hold my next flight.”
  • Variation of this conversation:  “What do you mean my bag won’t fit?  It fit last flight.”  “Where did you come from?”  Hong Kong.”  “That was a 777, this is a regional jet.”
  • Flight attendant who seems to not enjoy job, or goes through the motions with demos/announcements
  • Someone saying “I’ll never fly this airline again…”  because of a weather delay, or some other delay that obviously has nothing to do with the airline
  • Over-enthusiastic flight attendant
  • Rude passenger
  • Pilot or flight attendant trying to be funny with Blackberry or iPod jokes “Turn off Blackberries, blueberries, any other berry…”
  • Pilot uses the phrase “flow control”
  • Count the number of times the pilot uses the words “um,” “seatbelts,” and “folks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment